Cookies are fi les that are downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their team and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment.
In addition, they improve their browsing process since they allow the website to offer the user information that may be of interest to them based on the use they make of the content of the same.
If you do not want to receive cookies, please set your Internet browser to delete them from your computer’s hard drive, block them or notify you if they are installed. To continue without changes in the configuration of the cookies, simply, simply continue on the web page.
The cookies we use do not store any personal data, nor any type of information that can identify you, unless you want to register, voluntarily in order to use the services that we make available to you or to receive information about promotions and contents of your interest .
Types and purpose of cookies
Cookies, depending on their permanence, can be classified in:
- Session cookies: expire when the user closes the browser.
- Persistent cookies: expire in function when the objective for which they serve is fulfilled (for example, so that the user remains identi fi ed in the web page and in the services of the same or when they are deleted manually).
Cookies according to their objective can be classified as follows:
- Performance cookies (techniques and customization): This type of cookie remembers your preferences for the tools found in the services, so you do not have to reconfigure the service each time you visit. As an example, this typology includes: volume adjustments of video or sound players and video transmission speeds that are compatible with your browser.
- Registration cookies (technical and personalization): Registration cookies are generated once the user has registered or subsequently opened their session, and they are used to identify you in the services with the following objectives:
- Keep the User identi fi ed in such a way that, if a service closes, the browser or computer and at another time or another day re-enters said service, it will continue to be identi fi ed, facilitating its navigation without having to re-identify itself. This functionality can be suppressed if the user presses the “close session” functionality, so that this Cookie is deleted and the next time it enters the service the user will have to log in to be identi fi ed.
- Check if the user is authorized to access certain services, for example, to participate in a contest.
- Analytics Cookies: Each time a User visits a service or information on the website or a tool from an external provider (Google Analytics, Comscore and similar that may be added to this list if they vary in relation to the current ones) generates an analytical cookie on the user’s computer. This cookie that is only generated during the visit, will serve in future visits to the services of the website to identify the visitor anonymously. The main objectives that are pursued are:
- Allow the anonymous identification of the navigating users through the cookie (identi fi es browsers and devices, not people) and therefore the approximate count of the number of visitors and their tendency in time.
- Identify anonymously the most visited content and therefore more attractive to users.
- Know if the user who is accessing is new or repeat visit. Important: Unless the user decides to register in any service or content of the website, the cookie will never be associated with any personal data that can identify him. These Cookies will only be used for statistical purposes that help optimize the user experience on the website.
How to block or delete installed cookies
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of your browser. You can find information on how to do it, in relation to the most common browsers, in the links that are included below
We inform you, however, of the possibility that the deactivation of any cookie prevents or hinders navigation or the provision of the services offered on the website.